Friday, November 30, 2012

C4T # 4 Summary

Last week, I was assigned to comment on Allanah King's blog post.  This post was entitled Home School Partnership- iPad Night. Basically Mrs. King held an iPad night for parents, because knowing what their children are doing in school is very important to them. The iPad is a tool that the children are using and the parents had this informative night for them to learn as well. Mrs. King allowed forty parents to come join the iPad night at this particular venue. The night was very succesful in sharing apps, ideas, and instructions on the iPad and allowed many parents to understand exactly how technology is effecting their child.

My Comment:

Hi Allanah,
I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog post and reading about the iPad night. I think it was an excellent way to get parents involved and using their iPads and technology with their children. We are learning in my class about how to bring technology into the classroom. I think one of the most important steps is getting the parents involved and on board. Thanks for allowing me to have the opportunity to read your blog post.
Kayla Walker


iPad Night

No comments:

Post a Comment