Thursday, October 25, 2012

PLN Progress Report

Symbaloo PLN
My personal learning space was created using Symbaloo . I have come to absolutely love this tool, and creating my learning space was so much fun! It has helped me tremendously having all of the websites I need and use regularly right in front of me in one place. Organization is a key issue for me and Symbaloo helped me adjust my personal learning space to my desire. Personalizing my PLN and making it easy and compatible for my convenience was a simple task with Symbaloo. A great feature that Symbaloo offers is that it is completely free! Also, there is a grouping tile feature that allows you to group certain websites together like social networks and educational networks. I decided to add a group for future websites that will help me as a future educator. When I become a teacher I plan to use tools like this one to stay organized in the classroom.
Teachers and Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment