Friday, October 5, 2012

C4K Summary for September

C4K # 1

Auckland, New Zealand
Mohammed's Blog

Mohammed is a year five student in Miss. Ouano's class. He is in room 14 Pt. England's school in Auckland, New Zealand. Mohammed's post was about swimming and Michael Phelps. He gave many interesting facts about throughout his video. The movie that he posted was thirty three seconds long, and his voice was loud and clear. In the movie he told when swimming was invented, and also how many gold medals Michael Phelps won. He shared many photos in his movie of a Michael Phelp's poster, a swimming pool, and even Michael winning a gold medal. I commented and told him how much I enjoyed having the opportunity to watch his movie. I also mentioned what a great job he did adding all of the interesting facts and pictures. Lastly, I ended my comment with a question asking Mohammed if he likes to go swimming.

C4K # 2

My second comment for September was on a student's blog post about homecoming week. I can not recall his name or even find their blog. He spoke of all of the different activities going on at his school leading up to the dance. Each day of the week the students in the grades were allowed to wear assigned colors. They had a lot of fun way to involve the students in the homecoming week activities. He said that on the last day they would all go to find out the homecoming queen and king. I commented by saying I remember my homecoming week in high school, and we always had a homecoming parade. Each grade would make a float and in the end the seniors always won the best float. I decided to ask him who won the homecoming queen and king for this school year.

Homecoming

No comments:

Post a Comment